Mar 22, 2019
What makes a great place to
work? We are going to find out this week with our guest Mari Ryan.
Mari is the founder and CEO of Advancing Wellness and the author of
The Thriving Hive; How People-Centric Workplaces Ignite Engagement
and Fuel Results.
Advancing Wellness is a workplace wellness consultancy based
just outside of Boston. Mari and her team help build cultures of
wellbeing in organizations.
We talk about what makes a company a great place to work and how
an organization can build that culture of wellbeing so everyone can
thrive. Even those of us who are prone to distractions.
Some of our conversation points include.
- What makes a great place to work?
- What are the items people should keep in mind when looking for
a great place to work?
- What contributes to a culture of well being?
- Is work-life balance a fad, a real issue or something that many
need and want?
- Does the corporate world understand the importance of work-life
- Distractions- What should a person that could be prone to
distractions look for in a workplace? Even in the interview.
- And, how does a person with other gifts or abilities find the
right work environment? What’s the best way to work with
management, your boss? Etc…
- Mari talks about her book and why she wrote it the way she did
in story form.
Learn more about Mari Ryan and Advancing Wellness Here: http://www.advwellness.com/
Find Mari’s book here;